#2468 1st Annual Medical Legal Institute Session One: Auto Crashes-Intro to Spine Anatomy & Pain Science
In collaboration with the
Presented on June 14, 2023
2.5 CLE credits: Skills (appropriate for experienced attorneys only in this format)
The First Annual Medical-Legal Institute is a partnership between the Daemen University Physical Therapy Department, the Daemen University Paralegal Studies Program, and the Bar Association of Erie County aiming to develop lawyers’ medical-legal knowledge. Each session will be held in a question-and-answer format between Daemen University Physical Therapists and attorneys with an aim to introduce and explain medical reasoning as it pertains to medical issues in the law — proving or defending damages claims in personal injury or medical malpractice.
- David M. Goodman, Esq., Co-Chair, Negligence Committee
- Laurie Walsh, PT, Esq., Daemen University
- Ryan Boggs, PT, DPT, DSc, ITPT, Cert VRS, Daemen University
- Kristen Elmore-Garcia, Esq., Law Office of John V. Elmore, P.C.
- Greg Ford, PT, DPT, PhD, OCS, Daemen University
- Michael Ross, PT, DHSc, OCS, FAAOMPT, Daemen University
Available format: OnDemand
OnDemand: $65 members (Promo Code: member2017), $105 Non-members
Thank you to our generous sponsors: