CLE: Representing an SSA Claimant after an ALJ Denial
Friday, April 14, 2023
12:00-1:30pm via Zoom
1.5 CLE credits: Skills (appropriate for all attorneys)
- Fee agreements
- Request for Appeals Council review/representing and advocating before the AC
- Filing initial applications while simultaneously appealing and SSR 11-1p
- Federal Court procedures, filings, appearances, etc.
- Round-table discussion
- Panel Q&A with audience
- Sarah Frederick, Esq., Frederick Law Offices, PLLC
- Christopher Grover, Esq., Jeffrey Freedman Attorneys, PLLC
- Taylor Schubauer, Esq., William C. Bernhardi Law Offices, PLLC
- Lewis Schwartz, Esq., Lewis L. Schwartz, PLLC
Moderator: Ida Comerford, Esq., Co-Chair, Committee for the Disabled
Law students can attend any live BAEC CLE program for FREE.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
Tuition Assistance is available. Click here for an application.