CLE: Life After Law School Day 1
FRIDAY, APRIL 28, 2023 | 8:30AM – 5PM
FRIDAY, MAY 12, 2023 | 8:30AM – 5PM| Reception to follow
BAR ASSOCIATION OF ERIE COUNTY*
Main Court Building | Sun Room Auditorium | 438 Main St. Buffalo, NY 14202
COMPLETE 16.0 TRANSITIONAL CREDITS FOR NEWLY ADMITTED ATTORNEYS!
Includes 3.0 Ethics and 6.0 Skills credits
Agendas subject to slight change
Day 1: Friday, April 28, 2023
- Keynote Address by Hon. Trini E. Ross, United States Attorney, Western District of NY
- Attorney Grievance
- Lawyers Helping Lawyers
- Contract Review
- Building a Practice
- New Notary Rules
- Lawyer Wellbeing
- Panel: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Conducting Depositions
- Criminal Basics
- 8.0 Credits
Day 2: Friday, May 12, 2023
- Confronting Imposter Syndrome
- Cybersecurity & Ethics
- Practicing in Federal Court
- Practicing in Town & Village Courts
- Panel: Workplace Culture & Conflict Resolution
- Billing & IOLA
- Drafting Correspondence & Motions
- Estate Planning & SSI
- Judges’ Panel: Views from the Bench
- 8.0 credits
Thank you to our Gold sponsors:
Thank you to our Silver sponsor:
Thank you to our Bronze sponsor:
*This program will be in-person only- there will be NO Zoom option.
Law students can attend any live BAEC CLE program for FREE.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
Tuition Assistance is available. Click here for an application.