Real Property Forms
The Bar Association of Erie County has a number of forms available to BAEC members for real property transactions. A request needs to be made to access these forms. Request instructions are below.
- Residential Real Estate Contract – Revised 3/15/18
- Agricultural District Rider
- Cancellation and Release
- Condominium-Homeowners Association Rider
- Lead-Based Paint Ride and Disclosure
- Loan Assumption was Rider
- Manufactured Mobile Home Without Land Contract of Sale
- Property Inspection Notice and Addendum
- PINA Continuation Page
- Rented Property Rider
- Sale Contingency Rider
- Seller Financing Rider
- Vacant Land Rider
- Vacant Land Investigation Notice and Addendum
- VINA Continuation Page
- Approved Revision To Title Standard No. 8
- Title Standards
- Survey Standards
- Closing Standards
- Closing Guaranty
The forms are available to BAEC members at no charge. Please call 716.852.8687 or click the button below to email us to obtain a copy.
If you are not a BAEC member, you must purchase the Instanet Software in order to access the forms. BAEC members may also purchase Instanet at a reduced rate. Utilizing Instanet will provide you with the forms below in a high-quality, fillable PDF format.
The Instanet software, including Authentisign for electronic signatures, can be obtained from the Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors by clicking the button below.