Established by the Bar Association of Erie County and the Erie County Bar Foundation.
Who We Are
The Bar Association of Erie County and the Erie County Bar Foundation have formed Colleagues Connecting, a group of volunteers doing outreach to lawyers during this crisis.
What We Do
Some of the needs we are ready to assist with include:
- Accessing mental health resources such as counseling or AA meetings
- Resources to relieve isolation or anxiety
- Help with day-to-day living
- Access to an online chat to visit with colleagues
- Regular phone calls from a trusted Bar colleague to stay connected
- Help with financial well-being
- Assistance managing client files in the virtual practice world
- Assistance with a will or other planning documents
- Assistance to manage a difficult family circumstance, such as abuse or illness
Do any of those fit what you need? We’re here to help. Please leave your contact information with any of the folks listed below, and we will promptly be in touch!