CLE: The Spiritual Practice of the Law & Its Connection to Lawyer Wellbeing
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Thank you to our hosts!
Friendship Baptist Church
402 Clinton St.
Buffalo, NY 14204
*Free parking in the lot alongside the church & free street parking across the street. Less than a 10 minute drive from downtown!
1.0 CLE credits: Diversity, Inclusion & Elimination of Bias
The day-to-day practice of the law can be contentious and draining, and many attorneys experience secondary trauma and burnout because of it. How can your spirituality and a holistic approach to wellbeing improve your practice? Join our panelists for a conversation about the impact of faith in our profession.
- Stephanie J. Calhoun, Esq., Chair, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Bridget M. O’Connell, Esq., JD/MSW, Alternative Dispute Resolution Coordinator, New York State Judicial Districts 5, 6, 7 8 & Court of Claims
- Megan Andrews, LCSW-R, MAP Provider, Children & Family Services
- Pastor Edward Jackson, Jr., Friendship Baptist Church
- Anna Marie Richmond, Esq., Law Office of Anna Marie Richmond
Law students can attend any live BAEC CLE program for FREE.
Email email@example.com to reserve your spot!
Tuition Assistance is available. Click here for an application.