Chelus, Herdzik, Speyer & Monte, P.c. is seeking an experienced, full time Real Estate Paralegal to become a part of our dynamic and growing real estate team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with attorneys to handle purchase, sale and bank transactions
- Obtain and review documents necessary to facilitate closing
- Mentor clients through the closing process
- Attend Closings
- Applicant should have previous experience as a real estate paralegal or have experience in another real estate field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to multitask
Salary based on applicant's experience and qualifications.
Employer will provide health insurance, 401K, paid time off and potential remote work schedule.
To appy for this job, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.