Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham is a law firm driven by forward-thinking attorneys who embrace our clients’ enterprising spirit. We are committed to excellence in the practice of law and we value collaborative, human working relationships with people who share our optimism and energy. Our team takes an innovative approach, creatively looking at every challenge from every angle to reveal opportunities for our clients and our employees. Our Property Insurance Defense team is looking for an associate for the Buffalo, NY office who considers themselves hard working, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Property Insurance Litigation Attorney Responsibilities:
- Will be working in the areas of Property Litigation, Subrogation, and Antitrust matters.
- Candidate should be familiar with all phases of discovery
- Prepare dispositive motions
- Conduct examinations and depositions under oath
- Conduct extensive document review in sophisticated commercial litigation.
- Investigate and litigate arson and other fraudulent insurance claims
Property Insurance Litigation Attorney Requirements:
- Admitted to the New York State Bar
- Associate with 0 to 3 years’ experience
- Excellent research skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A self-starter
Our generous benefits package, including health insurance, 401k match, in-house CLE credits, potential for bonus, individual mentoring program, and a business casual dress code are just some of the reasons why we are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work by Buffalo’s Business First.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, familial status, marital status, or domestic violence victim status.
Employees and clients are required to wear masks in the common areas unless they can show proof of vaccinations.
Interested candidates should email their resumes to Marco Cercone at: firstname.lastname@example.org.