HoganWillig, PLLC, a full-service law firm voted as one of Western New York’s Best Places to Work™ and Top Work Places™ is seeking an experienced Litigation attorney to join our ever-growing and thriving team. We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated and ready to prosper in a high-volume environment while making their mark in the practice of law.
- Independently manage cases from inception through final disposition
- Consult with prospective clients
- Draft pleadings, discovery demands/responses, motions, and correspondence
- Depositions, hearings, mediation, and trial preparation
- Coordinate with clients and support staff to provide quality representation
- Court appearances
- Admitted to practice in NY
- 3 + years’ experience in ligation preferred.
- Trial experience desired
- Strong work ethic and high-level academic background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a legal team atmosphere, multi-task and manage various types of legal issues
- Ability to learn new technical programs and software
HoganWillig is dedicated to cultivating your professional and personal goals. We offer a competitive salary and benefits/compensation package, sophisticated technological infrastructure, and a supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and academic transcripts to HR@hoganwillig.com.