Lewandowski & Associates seeks a litigation associate with 1+ years of experience to join its office in West Seneca. Our litigation practice includes trial and appellate matters in the area of commercial law, construction law, employment law, and other similar areas. The ideal candidate will possess strong academic credentials and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Analyze and investigate litigation matters
· Develop arguments (including researching applicable caselaw)
· Handle all phases of litigation including arguing and defending motions, taking and defending depositions, and participation at trial
· Prepare and review motions, briefs, and discovery
· Report directly to clients regarding case status
Salary range is $60,000.00 - $70,000.00
The office is located in West Seneca, NY with easy access to the 400 and the 90 and on-site free parking.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video or In-Person interviews are available.