Benderson Development is one of America’s largest privately held real estate companies. We are proud to own and manage over 800 properties encompassing over 48 million square feet in 40 states. The diverse Benderson portfolio includes retail, office, industrial, hotel, residential, and land holdings. This role performs clerical and administrative support to our Legal Leasing department.
Legal Leasing Administrator
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to legal leasing attorneys, including invoicing, tenant correspondence and updating files.
- Edit grammar, review punctuation and spelling of all documents. Type contracts, legal documents, correspondence, memos, purchase orders, etc. that pertain to the legal matters and issues as well as office operations.
- Update existing leases with any changes needed. Including lease agreements, modifications, and terminations.
- Contact, notify and communicate with appropriate company personnel regarding issues and questions which are required by legal department staff.
- Collaborate with our Legal Leasing, Lease Administration, and Leasing Agent departments.
- Contact outside council and company management regarding obtaining or providing legal information to attorneys.
- Prioritize work to meet established deadlines, using judgment.
- 1+ years’ experience in Legal Assistance or Executive Assistance, preferred.
- Individual should possess excellent organizational, clerical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intermediate-level skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Applicants should send an email to:
Human Resources Recruiter
Katie Ireland - firstname.lastname@example.org