Tiveron Law PLLC
- Independently manage cases from inception through final disposition
- Consult with prospective clients
- Draft correspondence and legal pleadings
- Coordinate with clients and support staff to provide quality representation
- Court appearances
- Admitted to practice in NY
- 3 + years’ experience in business or corporate law preferred
- Strong work ethic and high-level academic background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a legal team atmosphere, multi-task and manage various types of legal issues
- Ability to learn new technical programs and software
Tiveron Law is dedicated to cultivating your professional and personal goals. We offer a competitive salary and benefits/compensation package, sophisticated technological infrastructure, and a supportive, diverse, and inclusive company culture.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and academic transcripts to HR@tiveronlaw.com.