Pusatier, Sherman, Abbott & Sugarman, LLP is seeking a fulltime associate attorney to join our firm in the Kenmore office. Our firm has been in existence for 45 years and handles a variety of legal work including general practice, personal injury, matrimonial, mediation, social security disability and business law. The four Partners are seeking an associate attorney preferably with 3-5 years of experience, looking for stability and opportunity for a partnership.
- Handle individual case load and represent clients with a variety of legal problems;
- Assist partners on complex matters including personal injury and matrimonial;
- Represent claimants throughout the Social Security Disability process including presentation at hearings.
- Organizational skills to handle many cases efficiently.
- Ability to work cooperatively with fellow staff and partners while also being able to work independently.
- Actively be involved in the community and in the legal profession.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Vacation
To apply please send resume, a cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications and references. Send your materials by email to Richard G. Abbott firstname.lastname@example.org.