Mandarich Law Group, LLP is one of the country's leading creditor's right law firm with offices in many states. We are seeking an Associate Attorney with to join our growing firm. As an associate attorney you will be immediately immersed in our litigation process from suit initiation up through and including conducting trial.
What You’ll Do:
- Litigation Motions and Responses – Associate may be required to draft, review, and file any necessary motions during the course of litigation.
- Trials and Arbitrations – Associate may be required to prepare for trials/arbitrations as necessary for the firm.
- Communications with Attorneys, Employers, and Consumers – Associate is required to communicate with consumers, consumer’s employers, and consumer’s attorneys as necessary to resolve accounts/suits.
- Court Appearances – Associate is required to prepare, appear timely, and properly handle court appearances counties that are reasonably within travel distance where applicable. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to timely and reliably appear on time at the given courthouse. You may need to travel overnight for certain locations, driving a car is required for some locations.
- Court Coverage Placements – Associate is required to review and appropriately request coverage where necessary for all court calls where an Associate will not appear including the attachment of all necessary documents for the attorney’s appearance as well as any orders necessary for the requested coverage results.
- Review Lawsuits – Associate is required to review all new and ongoing legal pleadings and documents to ensure accuracy for filing with respective courts.
What You Need:
- Licensed in the State of New York to practice law. Additional licensing in other states (MO, IA, NE, ID, CA, WA, OR, AK, HI, NV) is a plus.
- Comfortable appearing in court and the ability to appear on time consistently using your own method of transportation. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Travel may be required, the firm reimburses in accordance with IRS published mileage rates, and other firm approved travel expenses will be reimbursed the subsequent pay period following submittal for reimbursement.
- Multi-tasking and strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory for a high-volume case load.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical and Dental coverage; 401K plan with company match
As an equal opportunity employer, Mandarich Law Group LLP, will give your application full consideration without regard to your race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, religion, status with request to public assistance, or any other protected characteristic or status under applicable law.
Apply at the link below.