CLE: Environmental Law Update 2023
Friday, March 31st, 2023
In person at the Bar Association & via Zoom Webinar
3.0 CLE credits: Areas of Professional Practice (appropriate for all attorneys)
Join our Environmental Law Committee for their annual update!
- 9:00am – Welcome
- 9:10am – Petroleum Cleanups Under State and Federal Law: The Procedures & Pitfalls
- John Kolaga, Esq., Rupp Pfalzgraf LLP
- 10:00am – Environmental Justice and the Green Amendment: Practical Considerations for Practitioners
- Colin Knoer, Esq., The Knoer Group
- Robert Knoer, Esq., The Knoer Group
- 10:50am – Break
- 11:00am – New York’s Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act
- Charles D. Grieco, Esq., Bond Schoeneck & King PLLC
- 11:50am – Thank You & Concluding Remarks
Moderator: Henry Zomerfeld, Esq., Chair, Environmental Law Committee
Law students can attend any live BAEC CLE program for FREE.
Email email@example.com to reserve your spot!
Tuition Assistance is available. Click here for an application.