CLE: 2021 Annual Enrichment Seminar
2.0 CLE credits available. See program agenda HERE.
This program is jointly presented by Air & Waste Management Association – NFS, and Buffalo Association of Professional Geologists, and sponsored by Benchmark Environmental Engineering and Science, Durez, Golder Associates, Hodgson Russ, LLP, The Knoer Group, PLLC, Phillips Lytle, TRC and Erie Institute of Law.
Agenda includes presentations on:
- Keynote Speaker – Brian Higgins, U.S. Congressman (26th District on New York State)
- 18-Mile Creek Superfund Investigation Update
- Introduction to Environmental, Social & Governance Principals
- Indoor Air Quality in the Age of COVID
- Practical Applications to Manage Liabilities with Community Soil Remediation
- Climate Leadership & Community Protection Act Implementation Update
- Ethical Considerations for Licensed Professionals
- Achieving Remedial Goals at Challenging Sites in WNY