AUDIO / VISUAL / ON-DEMAND PRODUCT
Federal Removal and Remand for State Court Practitioners
Product Code: 2263
Presented on May 6, 2016
2.0 CLE credits: 0.5 Skills, 1.5 Areas of Professional Practice
This program covers the following topics:
- What is Removal?
- Why Do Defense Attorneys Remove Cases?
- What Kinds of Cases Can Be Removed?
- Requirements for Diversity Jurisdiction
- How Removal Happens
- Remand: How Do I Get Back to State Court?
- Common Issues Affecting Remand that Plaintiffs’ Attorneys Can Consider
- What If I Win My Remand Motion?
- What If I Lose My Remand Motion?
Available Formats: CD or OnDemand
CD: $55 BAEC Member, $90 Non-Member
ON DEMAND: $60 BAEC Member (PROMO CODE: member2017), $100 Non-Member
To order a CD or DVD, use the payment form below. Please indicate shipping or pick-up.