Product Code 2207
Presented on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 1.5 CLE Credits: 1.5 Areas of Professional Practice
DVD Only: $35 BAEC Members, $50 Non-Members
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
• Enhance your law or accounting practice: flag tax issues. Work with an accountant and banker
• To make the international transfer work.
• Discover surprising financial tools available: financing, lockbox, mortgage availability for non-immigrants, cross-border distribution of bank accounts.
• Answer first questions from foreign guests: Income, payroll, estate tax.
• Choose a cross-border corporate organizational structure.
• Select the right visa: that choice can change everything.
• Acquire knowledge to advise clients about Expatriation: abandoning dual citizenship can trigger severe immigration and tax sanctions. Advise clients as to the tax liability of a previously unseen claim to dual citizenship.
• Use special northern border opportunities and pitfalls.
The panel includes Canada/U.S. accountant specialists Brent Soucie, CA Manager, U.S. and Expatriate Tax and Jason Ubeika, CA, CPA (Illinois), Associate, U.S. Tax, both of BDO Canada; Penny Beckwith, Vice President, Relationship Manager, Canada/USA Cross Border Banking, HSBC, Buffalo, and Joseph C. Grasmick, AILA Chapter Vice Chair.
Make Selection Below to Order Online:
Please indicate shipping or pick up