Product Code 2151
Presented on October 30, 2009 - 3.5 CLE Credits: Skills
CD and DVD: $80 BAEC Members, $145 Non-Members
Great cross-examinations in history and on film can teach great trial techniques. They provide lessons in what works in a courtroom and what doesn't. With the aid of famous movie clips of cross-examinations and actual crosses in legendary trials, this highly engaging and instructive seminar explores the best in crossexamination skills and strategies.
This seminar includes:
• How to identify and select the content for a winning cross;
• Techniques for controlling evasive and other difficult witnesses;
• Methods for constructing a persuasive, storytelling cross;
• How to successfully cross-examine expert witnesses;
• Concession-seeking cross-examinations;
• Impeachment cross-examinations;
• Character and conduct of the effective cross-examiner;
• Crosses in historical trials — O. J. Simpson, Scopes, McMartin Preschool, Zacarias Maussaoui trials among others and
• Memorable movie cross-examinations.
Make Selection Below to Order Online:
Please indicate shipping or pick up